12/3/10

~SHOOEEESS~

Fi....Fi....Finally, I got myself 3 pairs of shoes....
ROCK IT....ROCK IT....ROCK IT FOR PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I've been finding high heels for so so so long, due to my retarded toe *ANGRY* ...I actually get myself kinda lotsa stuff yesterday..~~ Topshop dresses is way too cheap compare back to Malaysia ...I'm in love with it ~~ yesterday was a night of high expenditure :( However....However......Yesterday was a night with so much fun with friendssssss, eventually I slept in the morning 5.15A.M :P .....ROCK IT BABY


My first 4 inches heel


Is so nice with ribbon lace behind...


Daaataaa....!!
I told my mum that I bought another 3 pairs of shoes, and she ended told me to count how many shoes I have....and ended up, I have 12 pairs.. :P Perhaps these are my last 3 shoes for this year of 2010 :) Peace ......

No comments: