12/7/10

~Kate farewell~

First dinner with Kate and Shi Wen.....
Kate is the girl that I met in church, which from Hong Kong, however she's stays here for more than 7 years which really shocked me :) We were craving for Indian's food therefore we planned to go Akbar once again. The price has been increase and that cost us 12 pounds for each of us *kinda MAD* but thumbs of the foods :P
Gonna miss you Kate, she leaving back to Hong Kong today may God be with you all the way.....Safe trip my dear. I'll meet you again in January :)





BOOOM.......1 piece cost 89pence...*MAD*


Shi Wen, the lovely girl from Malaysia


Kate and Ashley



We just like to camwhore with foods ...:)






THis is just nice with the giant Naan....Awesome....~~








Is been awhile, I've never been to the town for so long after it enter winter.
Dropping by with some awesome pictures with the christmas tree...is just fabulous with snow around the place.....
anyways, Christmas is just around the corner.....Gonna make up my plan for Christmas, not going to stick here...perhaps London??





No comments: