12/17/10

~Happy Birthday Joc~


Happy 20th Birthday Joc...~~
I hope you have a blast on your birthday.
James and I gave a surprise birthday party to Joc by inviting everyone of them (below the pictures) to celebrate her 20th birthday. Although is a small and casual party but it was just way too awesome for the ice break and foods.
Proud of myself, for organized this party in last minute and manage to get it all done within few hours. Which I could give a best management skill's trophy for myself :P
Anyways, Happy Birthday to my besties church mate Joc... I hope you enjoyed the party and a memorable birthday party you have in this year :)
May God blessed you on your future and your studies. Take good care my dear!!
Last but not least, Thanks guys for coming to the birthday party....:) Cheers



No comments: