12/14/10

~Pop in dinner~

Is time to find some Parkside's dudes to cook for my dinner :)
Kinda emotion and moody when cook alone and eat alone inside my lovely duppy room :( moreover, with the cold and icy snow outside; therefore I just pop with the Parkside's gang for dinner :)
We made Rendang with Santan Rice and Papadum, although the Rendang chicken doesnt really taste like Rendang, but overall rating was delicious :)






While waiting for the foods, I actually made a Malaysia flag out of Eu Zeng so called "eraser" lol...
Although is not same as the real shape, but the outlook of it look nice tho...:) I'm a very patriotic person, thereby physical in UK but my heart still in Malaysia wandering around with families :)


After having our sweet little Malaysian dishes foods, few of us sneaked in to the park again but this time will be slightly risky by carrying alcohol into a free alcohol zone. Once we caught, probably a serious fine on us. That night was freaking freezeee, but was kinda enjoyed with guys in the park wandering around with duckies and swans :)


An idea just came into our minds :) freeze the beer with snow ice!!!


No comments: