12/26/10

~Newcaslte Christmas Service~


A trip to Newcastle for Christmas service.
I love the message that preached by the Scottish Pastor *forgive me for not remember his name*
Every year of Christmas, my wishes will be bundle up with all branded stuff for myself; however after the pastor had preached, I only realized I misunderstand the meaning of Christmas day :(
Although, every Christmas time I will be attending Christmas service, and I definitely knew the meaning of Christmas but I dont really catch the point. You need to be understand and experienced in order to have a deeper understanding, well sound so complicated....as long I understand what I'm trying to express will do :)
Is true tho, people thanking friends and families for the presents but forgetting to thank God for sending His precious son to died on the cross for us. I realized, most of the people ask the question of 'what is the precious and lovely Christmas present that you've received ?' Majority of the people will answered with fancy branded presents that received, whereas not many of them will say Jesus. God send us the only child of His just to save our rubbish life style and just to link back the connection between the people and God, but all of these has become unnecessary for people. Is pretty sad when I saw the video during the service. Jesus dripping all his blood to wash away our sins but none of us care about it. Forgive what I've done Lord...!!
Anyways, I really do enjoy my Christmas time in UK and I really Thank God for sending Jesus to us to save all our life to heaven. God....all I want to say is Thank You.




Lol....No doubt, before the service start we went for Christmas shopping in Newcastle :P
haha..~ I just cant get rid of shoppinggggggggg~
Happy Christmas Shopping to everyone :)




More to come for my Christmas week :)

No comments: