2/16/11

~Simple reunion dinner~

Finally, simple family reunion:)
I guess almost half a year or more we never had a chance to sit down and fellowship together with my family.
Although we had simple hotpot as our dinner, but it was warmest dinner that I had so far compares to those fancy dinners :)
In the first place, we were struggling of thinking a place to have our dinner, somehow or rather sister came up this to (hotpot aka da pin lou) due to everyone of us having cough and flu sickness. Therefore, we unable to go for any fancy western dinner :(
The service here is kinda lousy however the food here are fresh and big portion, hence we ordered few plates of dishes.
Honestly, sister and I were actually enjoying the foods, on the other hands we were also enjoying playing with the foods by creating our names and design on the fish balls :) (as pictures below)

This is how our lovely duppy family spent time together :)
Mah Family Rockxxx to the MAX...!!!


The Mah's Family daughter's names :)
Emily and Ashley.


Oh......this is what we call food heaven....
Fresh and reddish meats served :)


Lets rock it baby:P



Ta...da......
Finally, after all shot of pictures..mummy voiced up to take picture of both of them :)
hahaha....nah nah nah..!!
Here you go, the perfect shot of my daddy and mummy :)


Is time to do some creative designing on those fish balls.
Dattaa.....isn't cute :)


My craze sistarrrr........EMILY=EMOLY
As usual, she is the most emotion fella in the house
Emo=Emily=EMOLY


This is what I did with the fish meat....
MAH.....
Proud of Mah's Family...LOL


Sister and I....
From this picture I can see the different of my size and my sister size.
LOL



Oh yeah...from the pictures below is the process of how the 2 fish balls die :)
Process 1,2 and 3..


1)

2)

3)



Emily vs Ashley....

XXXXXXX
Happy reunion dinner during CNY:)

No comments: