2/23/11

~Daily routine~



Ipod and laptop is the best friends of mine during my free time..

Just so you know, I'm planting Mushroom in my room for the past few weeks
Currently doing some readings on share market investment, and rest of the day I will be back to my room to take care of my mushroom. :)
These few days I spend most of my day in cafe with Joanne to keep myself awake.
Credit to Joanne :) LOL...



Are you my cup of tea?
Well, I would say yes...!! Wings cafe is one of the place that I like to stay on..
This is a music cafe, whereby I would say is a nice relaxing place to do your works. (love the music here)


As you know, there are people staying and dropping by our table to have lunch or tea break.
This is the reason why I like to stay on in cafe for the whole day, because I got different gang friends to chat for every few hours :)

Total expenses for everyday RM15 if without foods...:)
Thumbs up...
Quite meaningful day and save cost when I stay on in cafe :)

No comments: