2/7/11

~Second round~

Second round on girl's outing....
Some alcohol for refreshment time :)
After I came back from UK, I'm sort of addicted of trying new types of alcohol. (finger cross, I wont dipsomania).
Anyways, a recommended restaurant by Yi ping baby..The Japanese's Restaurant in Puchong : Kissaten
RAWR.....There are quite numbers of Japanese's beer selection here, most of that looks nice
We ordered those beer that recommended by the manager there, unfortunately I forgotten the name of it. (SORRY) !!
If I'm not mistaken, a bottle cost RM26 (worth to try it) Smooth and not gassy
Thumbs Up...!!




The most matching style of drinking beer is to have tidbits..
As we ordered some fried-tiny prawn and green beans


For your information....
Ashley likes to take pictures whenever she goes....
Thus, most of the albums will have 60% of my pichassss there :)



My sexy babies GANG

No comments: