2/14/11

~Jas 21st Brithday~


THis is my lovely jas.....both of us went back to Msia for summer break together :) the year of 2010
We having so much fun together when we are abroad....
Although time different and places are different
but we still manage to webcam all the time :)
The most memorable moment is we shopped together through webcam :)


Apparently, this year I'm back to Msia earlier than you...therefore we only can celebrate through our spirits :)
Pictures of prove on how we celebrate friend's birthday spiritually :P






Haapy Belated Birthday to my sweet jas from U.S..!
Is been two years we never celebrate our birthday together after we leave Msia.
Flash back all memories that we had, is so much precious than a 16k diamond ring.
What I wish to say here is Happy sweet 21st Birthday.
Finally you legal to do everything :) (READY FOR FUN??)
Congratulations !! You're finally legal .
Wishing you happy 21 birthday....
I'm not going to wish you on further details, but I would like you to put down your wish list here. Therefore, I will be the one who can fulfill your dream.
Love Ashley..

Precious Birthday's video for you :P

Check it out on facebook video link :)
ROARRRR.....

No comments: