2/26/11

~Bye Babe Pik Kei~

Message:
My Darling Babe Pik Kei....
We will be apart for another additional 2 years :(
You're leaving to Australia, I hope you will be back during the summer break. (unfortunately you dont plan too )
As for now, I wish you have a pleasant journey and may God be with you all the time in Aus.
Will keep the news of Malaysia update for you, and please keep yourself update in your blog too.
Babe, pray for the cheap ticket whereby we can take a trip to Aus and find you :P
All the best for your studies and a reminder for you
*Please dont stay away from God*
Will keep you in my prayer list.
Love you my babe..~

Farewell celebration in Library @The Curve with Edwin and Rico
Card games, alcohol and cam whore are the best thing to do in Bar.
Personally I dont really like the place, dosent really impress me with the environment
However, love the fellowship with you guys.
Both guys are real mad during the journey back home
they speed up like hell, thank God I'm still alive !!!
babe, I hope we can still get to meet each other within these 2 years time
Take good care!! Bye :(





Gosh...Today wasnt the right time to cam whore.
We took more than 50 plus pictures, but end up I only have 2 which are consider pass!!!
I need to go up gym often....
Screw my face...!!


Babe....
I miss you so much...


Miss out the pro... Jasmine....
she is the girl who really good in drinking...


The 2 macho guys in white...LOL....
Rico vs Edwin :)

No comments: