2/12/11

~Contradiction~

Stop treating me like a child....
I beg you all, i no longer need you all to control. Too much of parental control, will make me feel suffering...
I wish and hope you view my blog because you will understand my feelings more than others, in addition I wish you read every single word in this post.
Just to let "you" know!!!!!
Please...!! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD.
I will never grow up, if you guys still continue treating me this way.
Honestly, I do appreciated everything that both of you done for me, however don't you think is too much?
As I know, I compare to others is so much better and yet I still complaining. I do apologize this!
Seriously, I'm so thankful that all of you treating me so good and giving me so much of cares and loves.
but somehow or rather I need some freedom in my life. Similarity as TRUST
After I came back, everyone of you told me that I've changed.
No longer the Ashley that they know, but I feel like asking am I really that bad now?
Think probably (especially my family members...!! PLEASE)
You all seems to be over protective, whereby I have become too hesitancy in such matters.
For example like today.....(a long story line, I'll prefer tell you directly rather than words)
That's something more i would like to say, well just let it be....
Is kind of contradiction post here, but my heart isn't feel nice right now.
So far, only blog could allow me to express my feelings.

(p/s) Apologize for some emotion post right here.

To: XXXXX
this time you all really hurt me deeply....
I dont know you all making fun of me for saying I'm no longer a good girl or whatsoever.
but this isn't fun or what. I'm kind of sensitive on this issue, do forgive me.

No comments: