2/4/11

~Happy CNY~


Lol...My dad's decoration of the living room :)
Happy Chinese New Year, 2011....Is LUNAR YEAR
As usual, put on the brand new clothes and get yourself to EAT; somehow or rather with some alcohol drinks :P...
This year I'm back from UK to celebrate Chinese New Year...I initially lost 4 digits amount of money last year, due to my away. This year I gonna put on my seat belt to every houses to collect all my ang paos back :) MAD...!!
Praise God, my family did not practice those Chinese tradition or believe thingy, to me is a myth; well to others might believe is a truth.
For example, some of the families will put firecracker 12a.m, and sweep the floor before the clock turns to 12a.m (if im not mistaken, is to swept away all bad luck), consequently is to decorate and put every foods nicely on a red table in front the door or balcony to invite and bring the God of wealth in to the family house...
Is quite lovely to see every neighbours doing so, whereby to have the CNY atmosphere...

Anyway, my family still do practice the chinese culture; a so called tea ceremony...
After we dressed up, as usual we will go in to the kitchen and get a cup of chinese tea to serve daddy and mummy respectfully, thus sister and I will get a BIG BIG ANG PAO from them :P hahaha....
Excited for the coming up day.....My CNY's mood has turn it on....ROCK IT BABY

Gong Xi Fa Cai....
Happy Lunar New Year, 2011
May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life.




More pictures to come for CNY :)

No comments: