2/2/11

~I'm cool~


ZZZZZ.....Yawning

I guess this my first break record that I managed to stay awake for 24 hours :) APPLAUSE....
Cant believed I managed to watch 15 epis in 15 hours non stop. Somehow there will be someone describe me as crazy, stupid or body torturing, thus I call it as "RELAX"....With no worries, no interruption and with my empty mind and laptop to enjoy the drama. If better still, I wish there is someone sit besides me as well :)
As I promised, early next morning, gonna drive myself out to Karaoke with my buddies; however my eyes swollen and reddish until I need to consult a doctor. Eventually (another airplane take off again/ffk) :P
Right now, I'm fully understood panda eyes on human face. WHich what I am having now :)
Pretending I'm strong here, hence no one will worries me :)
Wish I can survive sometime longer......

No comments: