1/21/07

~tiring~

MORNING
Last night i slept at 3.40 a.m because of what settle something with my friend..!! finally they forgive me and accept my apologize..!! i really stun when after they scold me they said to me... we always is best friend then will be always..!! no wonder how and what...!! we also will stick together till the end of the day..!! wow wow wow..!! i really STUN...!! i treated them so bad...!! they still forgive me...!! wow wow wow..eeeeee...thats amazing..!! and GOD answer my prayer..!! when they send me that message...!! my tear suddenly roll down to my face and drop down to my bed..!! hmm...after that moment my brain really get fresh..! and from that moment on i promise...! i wont be leave you guyz anymore..!! i will take my time i go out with you guyz..!! at here i really thank for everyone that helped me out in this arguement ...!! and thank for you guyz prayer..! love ya so much..!! muackxx..!! my gang friend and my lovely family..!! you guyz are rock..!! no matter i will not forget you guyz forever and EVER....!!

No comments: