1/22/07

~times rushing~

MORNING
Yesterday bout 6.20p.m i still having my sweet dream...!! well i have no idea what to do in the whole afternoon...BORING DAY..!!! hmm..planned to go sleep until 8 something..!! but suddenly my phone ringing *beeeezzz beeezzzz*...!! angrying..!! who the hack call me..!! hmm...!! guess who?? TERRANCE TAN ZHENG WEI DENGAN ROBIN OOI CHUN KEAT...!! when i picked up the phone they told me Ashley wake up we going to pick you up to have dinner with us..!! OMGOSH...!! my hair messy till like those grass that giving bull to eat..!! and my face look like.....sigh..!! i used half an hour bath,dress up and find my house keyz....!! i keep on running running running inside my house..!! like an idiot only..!! finally i have sat inside their car..!! PHEW...extremely tired...!! by the way we are going to mv and have dinner with them...!! well...quite happy cause 1st time going to mv with them (jenyi,zheng wei,robin,david,jasmine 1,jasmine 2,sheng he and mun tong)..!! but too bad..!! i dont know what to eat..!! hmm...!! because thats my 1st time eat at bugger king haha...!! eeeee...!! weird right..!! well well well..!! after dinner i need to rush back to taman desa and have a cup of tea with my buddy (pui yen,daisy and pui san)...!! lucky they didnt out of patient if not i *^&*&^&* again...!! opss..!! but they waited me 1 hour plus..!! so i need to said sorry again...!! wow wow wow..!! my times is so rushing suddenly..!! but anyways i very happy and enjoyable with them..!! by the way thank for wei wei that sending me there..! if not ......!! *BAD* thank alot..!! and pui san too..!! your lovely cactus and strawberry...!! THANK

No comments: