1/23/07

~quarrel~

MIDNIGHT
hey man..!! my family quarrel again..! well...my mummy going outstation on this wednesday..!! she asked me to help her to find the bag..!! but i lost it..!! i can't find it..!! GOSH she starting fire up on me..!! *^*^&*^%$...!! not my fault man..!! i just forgot where did i put..!! well fine..!! go and be good girl for few min..!! go and do some stupid housework..!! im getting feeduping ...!! why always i get scolded and always im doing those tiring housework..!! where my hell sister is..!! she keep on playing the idiot comp and not helping me ..!! FINE...!! just stand it..!! after few min..!! i heard my mum and sister quarrel inside the room..!! where the hell those thing go..!! my sister lost the 256mb memory card..!! and my sister out of temper and shouted at my mummy..!! GOSH...!! they keep shouting each other..!! what im suppose to do?? PRAY..!! no longer my mum went back to her room and slap the door..!! HEY MAN ....GOSH why my family so suxxxx...!!! *((^&*#^&*&#*)(*(#)*#()#*(*#&&*#^&*#^#&(^#&*^#(#&*()#*(#)&* cant stand it man...!! after i told my sister to help out some housework..but she told me that she wanted to go out with her BF...i said WHAT THE.....!!! just out of my mind and i tell her GO DIE la you..!! sigh...!! turn we keep quarreling...!! just freaking unfair man..!! always im the 1 doing housework she the want mess up the house and not helped out ...freaking ANGRY *ARGHHHH ....!! *^&*^&$%#$...!! well well well..!! feeling better now..!! can express my feeling here..!! ARGHHHH still very MAD on her ..!!! &^ &*#^&@%$%$@%^@$%@$^@%@$^

No comments: