1/19/07

early in the morning

MORNING
wow...that amazing..! this year is my 1st time wake up so early in the morning 6.50...!! guyz you know who did this to me?? is ZHENG WEI..! because of his message woke me up i cant even sleep back..!! hmmm...tiring tiring..!! last night i slept at 2.30 in the morning..!! well well well..!! nothing to do..!! day by day..! i keep on wasting my times only..!! my time table are totally free...!! cause the whole day i was like nothing to do..!! thats what my daily lifestyle..!! hmm..!! anyways today is my 1st time go cell group by my own..!! cause jas,pui yen or joash non of them going.!! hmm.....still thinking wanna to go or not?? should i go?? or not..!! sigh..!! scare of lonely what to do?? hmm...!! wow wow wow..!! suddenly imagine that i have a bf...! so i wont be lonely ..! and he can go church and cg with me every week...! hahahaha...eeeeeee...!! what a funny thinking..!! impossible..!! sigh..! pray that GOD might accompany me so i might not feel lonely ..!! YEAH..!! so i won't be bored in cg..!! lalalala..!! going to make my delicious breakfast now..!! toast tuna bread with bacon and a cup of delicious fruit juice..! yummy yummmy..!! hungry hungry..!! lalalaz..!! TIRING...!!

No comments: