1/24/07

~2 days programe~

AFTERNOON
well...yesterday 23/01/07 is the 1st time i went out for lunch with phooi yee..!! i never regret for spending my time to go out with her..!! she amazing..!! well although she bigger then me 3 years..!! but her thinking is such a mature girl that i ever met..!! she share with me many thing and teach me how to be a faithful christian..!! i really very happy and glad to knew her..!! she a gorgeous girl...!! although i knew her just a couple week ago..!! she really take care me and share gospel with me..!! i feel that GOD really giving me an angel to guide me and lead me to your way..!! thank GOD you such an amazing GOD..!! by the way i choose to stay at WEST (cell group) forever and ever..!! although is a chinese section because of you guyz i choose to stay here..!! you guyz ROCK MAN...!! few of the members really help me alot and being my side when i need them..!! thank you so much..!! LOVE YOU..!! Phooi yee...!! thank for helping me up so much thing..!! although you just said the few words to me..! that enought is really help me alot..! thankxx..!! by the way wei wei you also help me alot too..!! thank guyz..!!WEST U'rE ROCK..!!


hmm...!! today mummy went outstation de..!! she called back and said that the fly delay because its heavy rain there..!! they need to stay over night 1 day in the hotel there..!! hmm..!! hope that mummy will be safe...!! love you mummy and miss you..!! take care...!!

24/01/2007
MORNING
early in the morning i wake up ....!! after i practice my dancing...i straight away go cook fried rice for our breakfast..!! well....why my stupid maid is at my grandma house...!! hmm..!! hope that she can come back now.!! cause she can help me to wash plate..!! eeeeee....lazy lazy lazy..!! after our breakfast we going to lot10 shopping ...hmm..!! cant even buy anything ...just bought few thing...!! neh neh neh...!! eeeeee.....wanna buy more shirt..!! for my college..!! eeeeee....!! after my sister went to do her facial treatment so i was so bored and walking alone..!! finally timothy break time so i accompany him to have lunch... lucky he break if not i bored till die..!! well today quite unhappy cause my father need to sleep alone..!! mummy not beside him..!! mummy told me that daddy scare of lonely...!! so i guess he cant sleep well..! anyways i pray that GOD may bless him and take away his lonelyness and stress...!! thank..!! and also pui yen is having her exam..!! i hope she can overcome her exam ....GOD may bless you in your exam..!! and zheng wei also having exam soon..!! pray that you guyz may pass and get good result...!! anyways GOD you AWESOME

No comments: