1/25/07

~SSSSssaaaaDD~

NIGHT
hmm.....early in the morning i woke up at 6 something i dont know why i cant even sleep probably...!! my mind keep on turning up and down..!! dont know thinking what..!! hmm...eeeee..!! nothing to do ..!! so kacau wei wei ...!! sms him..!! eeeee.....he seem so tiring..!! cause he told me that he wanna take a 20 min nap..!! well...hope he can overcome all his hw and exam..!! today whole day nothing to do....!! cause grounded at house..!! cause mummy went outstation de....!! tomorrow hope my daddy let me go cg...cause i really hope i can go ...hmm...i know my daddy wont let me go..!! tomorrow need to grounded at home again..! whole day staying inside the house i really getting mad..!! i really hope i can start my school now..!! i cant even stand on it..! everyday staying at home play,eat,sleep,dance and i really dont know what to do already...! help...!! i really hope that you guyz can pray for me..!! cause i really hope to go cg tomorrow and saturday service..!! hope that GOD will change my daddy thinking..!! so that he may let me go..!! GOD i hope YOU are there answering my prayer..!! and also i pray for pui yen to recover as soon as possible..!! cause she sick now..!! and ji herng i hope you will be happy dont because of a girl making you so sick..!! pray to GOD..!! only HE can help you...!! take care all my lovely FRIEND

No comments: