1/19/07

complicated..

NIGHT
just came back from cg...that was amazing i like it so much..!! well although im going alone but i've learn many thing in there..!! hmm...hope my friend (ah,ma,pui yen,pui san,pooi kee,choey chi and chee wei ) will join me...!! but i know thats was impossible..! cause already 2 years..i been praying for them..!! i hope they will become christian..!! sigh..!! should i give up?? sometime they will quarrel with me because i keep going to church and didnt even accompany them yum cha..!! i really can said church more important then you guyz..!! i know when i wrote this you guyz must be very very hate me..!!*hard to make a choice* i really hope you guyz will understand me..!! that my religion..!! i try to go with you guyz...but too late for me..! my parents not allow me to go..! so every time i choose to wake up early and go have breakfast with you guyz...!! but it seem you guyz having many thing to do..!! and i just quarrel with pui yen...i really cried and told her..!! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYZ CAN UNDERSTAND ME..!! and SORRY..!! (ah ma,ps,py,pk ) everytime i ffk i feel unhappy and sorry ...!! i really appreciate that you guyz keep on forgiving me..!! i will try to beg my mummy and let me go okie..!! SORRY

No comments: