1/19/07

i wondering why

NIGHT Time
i wondering why everyone is having their own lifestyle now...some is having exam,some is woking,studying or holiday-ing..!! but me?? aint nothing to do..!! staying at home just being a meaningless people...!! i wonder why i can't go out and have some fun or rather i go and try to work and earn some pocket money?? hmm...!! well if i mention infront of my father might straight away tell me NO MEAN NO...!! hmm..!! cant even argue...!! okie fine...! just endure...!! their my parents i need to be respect..!! haiz..!! every monday i keep on counting the day till friday..! cause friday i can go cell group and sing worship with all my friend..! their just like my another family..! eeeee....too bad..! just only can play for few hours..!! *SOB* ahh...!! help help help..!! what can i do in this couple of month?? keep on staying at home doing nothing?? or try to slip away from home when daddy mummy working?? hmm...should i do that?? well well well...i think nope..! sigh...!! better stay at home and read some story book and upload my blog..!! BORED DAY

No comments: