1/27/11

~Zombie~

Currently, I'm half dead like a zombie limping and crawling around the whole house. I;m exhausted due to my badly sore throat and flu. I'm seriously having big trouble on my health, pray hard for recover :(

I would like to say no to:
X yum cha
X shopping
X gym
X basketball
X hang out

I'm no longer staying in UK nor Malaysia but in my own freaking world...Is the third day I reached Malaysia, and I have no idea I'm insomnia or jet lag, apparently I just slept for 3 hours yesterday. Not going to meet anyone until I'm fully recover from my sleeping time and my zombie appearance...Officially half dead, hopefully I can get used to the time zone before CNY. I do hope everyone back in UK are doing fine there, please do keep update on blog and facebook. Absolutely miss every moment with you guys, especially the night before I leave. Once again thousand appreciate!

Counting down in 6 days time, I need to be get myself ready; however I'm sort of like half dead zombie, perhaps I can done it at my house here :) IMPOSSIBLE....!!

Anyways, things to do before CNY:

√ Hair cut

√Facial

√Pedicure

√Diet meal plan

√Shaving

Will update after things done :) stay tune !! Is time to pamper myself to the maxxxx


No comments: