1/17/11

~Starting of 2011~

Is time for basketball, good start for the year of 2011 :)
Seriously miss the time back in Malaysia with bunch of girls and guys on the court...Really stress up with this University, no woman's basketball team, moreover not more than 3 girls that know how to play basketball. stress stress :S
Anyway, 3.20 pounds to book a basketball court with no time limit :) worth it...much better than back in Malaysia which charge RM15 for 1 hour...ISHH
Ended up we played basketball, badminton and volleyball in the same time :) ROCKX


After our sport time, we gave Vicky a small surprise party :)


Small tiny fudge cake :)


Happy Birthday VICKY

Have no idea why she blew her candle off with her tongue :P


Is time to sabotage her ......

<---Before/After---->



Yeah...

Peaceeeee ....Success with the sabotage :)


Is time to clean up the basketball court...hahaha..~~


Obviously I'm a tissue waster...:) As usual i used 1 roll of tissues in 1 week but the funnier thing is when I go to my friend's house they set rule by limit my tissue usage....

The loser Andy....we bet with a can on Coke on 3 point shoot...LOL..... Loser Andy


My friend Wendy, partner of Andy....


Ah meng....The emo guy of house 29


Sunni, the girl that knows most of the sport :)


Nice Shot by Ah Meng


Fudge cake is delicious :)



My Uni indoor basketball court :) From here I get to know a lot of Chinese from China....:) most of them are $$$ hahahhaa.......
Anyway, Happy Birthday to my friend Vicky :)

No comments: