1/25/11

~Blank note~

So much of stories to blog in 2011. I planned to skipped through everything, not going to blog for the past but now which to say I'm back in Msia for holiday :) The feelings that I'm having now is missing every moment in UK. Thereby I think that I fall in love with UK lifestyle rather than in Msia. After sending me off to the airport in Newcastle, I have no idea why I have the regretted feelings to go back for holiday. Sigh...:(
What I'm having in my mind now is ......................I wanna come back to UK once after CNY over. I dont feel to stay longer here, I want to get rid of something. I need someone to talk too, but no one knows what is my feelings now. Lord, can you please led me and guide me on? I hate to have this mixture feelings....I dont want to be hypocrites, I dont want to have back my old lifestyle.....I WANT TO HAVE A NEW LIFE AND NEW STARTING. Got a lot of things to share, however I chose to keep it as my personal secret. As I mentioned earlier...I just want to return back to UK desperately.....:(

2 comments:

said...

my dear, hang on there yah...god will always lead your way and i will also pray for you:)...always remember we always welcome you back here..but hope that this time back is not for escape, but for good..mayb it is just a good chance for you to face it:) cz we'll nvr noe what you'll learn :-) ENJOY YOUR MAL HOLIDAYSSSS^^..

~LOVE~
*always here for you

tRacy said...

Dont know what are you trying to escape, but hey, here is forever your home, where you are from.
Be proud, be blessed, be glad that you are back with who always care bout you. You miss your family, dont you? =)
Enjoy your holiday,and everything shall come to pass.