1/7/11

~Christmas time~

We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin;
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding;
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding;
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding and a cup of good cheerWe won't go until we get some;
We won't go until we get some;
We won't go until we get some, so bring some out here

Spending my lovely Christmas time with our Pastor Nathon and Lindsay, John and Dawn (sorry if I spell the name wrongly).
Thank you so much for invite us for the Christmas's open house, it was so amazing to spend my Christmas time with you guys :)
It was the best and ever meal I ever had that day, every dishes was so freaking awesome especially the turkey add on with the gravy (Yummy). I felt so warm and cool with having bunch of friends to celebrate Christmas together, seriously Thank God for putting so many friends in my life. This is the first time having so much of happening events during my Christmas time :) Love





Haha...playing around with the children by dressing up as a police girl :)




Our starter



Haha...everyone following me to do the pose : PEACE





This is the awesome time ever.....Dessert time :)
My favorite, and this is where I gain all my flippy fats
Christmas cake pudding with cream, mince pie and cakes



Colouring with the kids :)

No comments: