1/7/11

~Christmas Eve~

The day we celebrated Christmas eve with all Malaysians that abroad :)
It was an awesome and coolest party ever with tons of foods and alcohols. Everyone has be assigned with things to prepare, and I be assign as a receptionist to collect presents and money from every comers. The theme of the night is red and green with a Santa hat on, eventually mine was a red cowboy hat. (well it still look cool on me) LOL. The party consists with 24 people with more than 12 dishes I guess; therefore there are more than few boxes of leftover foods in the fridge. Lesson learned: do estimate nicely, if not ended up with boxes of leftover foods.

Anyways, I'm glad to be the member of the crew event therefore, I could actually learn to be more organize and be systematic. Is not easy to organize an event, even though it looks normal dinner gathering however you need to plan, estimate and manage time nicely in order to go smoothly. Best thanks to Puzzle and Jessica for organizing every single programme and all chefs of the day. Last but not least the DJ Christian for playing songs all day night, and moving everyone to the dance floor woohoo.... In the end, I would say thanks to myself ...hahaha for cooking such a delicious cheesy and creamy Carbonara; thumbs up for myself





Preparing time: Jessica, ME, Jocelyn


This is how busy I am...to collect, arrange, numbering and place it nicely under the Christmas tree :)





As I know, there are Turkey, Chickens, Fish Fingers, Cheesy Wedges, Salad, Coleslaw, Nuggets, Carbonara, Spaghetti, Cookies, Orea Cheese Cake, Bake Potatoes, Garlic Bread and other.






Yummy Yummy :)


The DJ of the night :) Christian and Ashley


So call a dance floor LOL...lead by Christian


Yeah....Got my own present on the night, given by Jocelyn :)





Woohooo....Is card game time :)
Loser please down your drink with the shot :)

I'm the first round loser, therefore. I need to down with a pine of mix liquor, eventually the gentleman save my life, if not I need to be carry home. Moreover I'm tipsy *.*





Family Photo....
Merry Christmas fellows


No comments: