1/10/11

~Parties in Woodland~

Party at my hostel during Christmas time:)
Since all my roommates went back to hometown for holiday, therefore I've took this opportunity to make full use of my hostel's kitchen facilities. I don't really cook often when my roommates around, whereby I just had those frozen foods as my lunch and dinner :(
This is the time I invite friends to come over and mess up with my kitchen :) LOL.... First party was Bak Ku teh and movies time in my warmly bedroom. Second party was mixture cuisine as our meals :). It was pretty awesome that I cooked Bak Ku Teh and some Malaysian's foods for international mates :) proud of myself, and it turns up with thumbs up from my fellows :)
Anyways I just linked up the 2 parties into one post, as I have too many events coming up hence I need to keep up with my bloggie updates for my current event.
Stay tune buddies....








The second party :)


Frying Poppadoms


Mashing with the potatoes

Nasi Biryani as side dishes




Lasagna as our main course ....

Cookies end up became our starter instead of dessert


This is our supper after a snow fight at my hostel outside








We picnic, we run, we fight, we cam whore and we build snowman.
Eskimo
It was so fun to have different nationality people blended together :) we are all Asians..~
LOL...Proud of it..anyways I'm getting ready for the next day for Scotland trip. Peace :)

No comments: