1/13/11

~End chapter 2010~

Spending my last few days of 2010 in London with Wei Lin and his church members.
Went down to London for almost 1 week, and thought of going to Paris for 1 day trip but end up the Eurostar price for return cost 299 pounds; therefore we ended up stayed in London for 3 days 2 nights. Once again thanks to Wei Lin for offering his place for me to stay over for the rest of the days :) Appreciate for what you've done and also the good hospitality too.
Thank God, in year of 2010 I actually experienced a lot of things in my life. Many things have happened in this year, there are tears and joys left behind. What I would like to say is God has never away from me, although my time spending with God is getting lesser and lesser; however God is still stay besides me whenever I go :) You are a truly amazing God, looking forward to another new year time. I wish, I will have a closer relationship with God and let Him shows me my path and my future. End chapter for the year of 2010.


Big Ben...

The eye of London



Yeah...Get to meet up with my church mate Wei Lin :)



Tagging all the cyc members just to make them jealous. LOL....don't hesitate :) Book an air ticket by clicking KLCC to London :) and buy


Nothing special with London Bridge...
But is popular with the London Bridge song...




This is the tower bridge.


Here we goooo.....
Winter wonderland...Back to my childhood time was so nice, and remind me how;s my mummy and daddy brought us to the playground with my sister and my cousin brother Kenny:)
Starting from this moment, no longer got childhood life :( we grew up, I'm not a girl now; Not yet a women. LOL...anyway 21st end here :(





Ginger bread house :)

Ghost Haunter House....

AH pek....





Red deer race game :) We lose to a young boy, ishhhh wasted 3 pounds.

Remind me of Genting

Winterrrr......


Ticket sold out for the ring :(


Lol....our luck is no longer like childhood time...Usually when we were young, we threw the ring most of the time might hop on to the bottles; whereas we bought 40 rings for 5 pounds, not even a single ring enter :( However It was really fun, I do enjoyed the moment with the 2 "siao kia" ....Prayed for the ring to hop on the bottles,



Candy.......


The angel's street



Is SUNDAYYYYYY service in London. We went to London hillsong's church as you can see how anointing are they.. They really got a special gift from God. ROCKKKK




Last moment for the day in London is to SHOPPPPPPP......
Got myself some special things on my last day of 21st :) LOL......
YEAHHHH....I got something for you as well, my "baby darling" :P hahahahaha....~~

Is nice to pamper myself with some extra hot peri-peri sauce NANDO'S CHICKEN
Yummy~~~



End Chapter of my life in year of 2010 in United Kingdom and my 21st :)
New chapter of my life in 2011 will be greater ...~!!! ROCKX Ashley

No comments: