3/8/10

~The sudden miss~

Just dropped by my life college mates' blog....
silly me....
I made a real stupid dream....
If everyone of us staying under one roof in oversea..
I guess we should be fighting all the time....
I still remember how we get together...and how we hated each other and how we became back a real good friends ...
Is really a long journey....I still remember one day I talked to Tracy...
She told me that is better to leave a happy ending story in our college life than a sad ending...
Feeling like shouting out now...WE MAKE IT.....is our happy ending.
I still remember 3 of us used to talk bad about people....even though now....
the famous KIAP PO CHI in class....
from the same intake we form ourself a group, however in the middle we seperated into 3 groups, at last we form back again to our March 2007 intake group....
I really miss those time, when we go out together and do silly posers....
how we used to argue and struggle in our assignment...
and how we stay up late to study for our final....
seriously i can say in my Uni now....I really feel lost...
Friends are everywhere....however still there is no one can take away you guys place....
I love you guys.....
take good care and i know one day we will be MILLIONAIRE......
































1 comment:

fishtail said...

Hey, I miss all of you people :) Won't forget those great Life days!