3/5/10

~The differentiation~

Through pictures, you can see the differentiation of me in Malaysia and in UK.....
To summarize out the whole story is God has 100% stay with me every second in UK.
AMEN......


In Malaysia my style is THIS......

UNFORTUNATELY in UK


I need to wear more than 3 layers of clothes......




In Malaysia, there are always friends CAM WHORING WITH ME.....

But....in UK.......


Always need to POSE BY MYSELF.....



In Malaysia, there is always a guy supporting me and loving me BEHIND.....



In additional, there are always have family and friends like shadow following me every single second WHEN I NEED THEM
HOWEVER.........


I only have pictures of family and friends support me spiritually and not physically......



In Malaysia, night is my KINGDOM and my Heaven......
every YUM CHA and chatting time is DURING AT NIGHT.....
WHEREAS


In UK......before 7p.m I will be alone at my sweet bedroom.......





In Malaysia, always a car stand by 24 hours to fetch me place wherever I want to go.....

How fast I want to be.......
BUT THEN........


In UK......I always need to walk and sit beside the bus or train station to PAY AND GET FOR THE RIDE......


In Malaysia.......there are always have delicious foods to eat.....
MOREOVER.......

I get to choose things that I want to eat......
CHOOSIER MEEEEEE.........
wait for the food to cook and serve with hot plate and on my TABLE......
What ABOUT NOW????

I need to MAKE MY own MEE.....ROLL MY OWN MEE.......
AND ALSO.............

COOK by myself and SERVE for myself AND WHAT THE HECK I NEED TO WASH MY PLATES BY MY SELF.......
LAST but not least.....
need to say THANK to my beloved and lovely GOD.....
Who has changed me to become THE ME (Ashley)
Brave, Independent, Hardworking, Responsible, Lovely and even PRETTY....WAHAHAHHA



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you so much my dear sis... :)