3/8/10

~Relaxing weekend~

I really have a nice relaxing weekend, I mean as in eat, shop and MOVIES....
went to my friend's house in Thomaby, first time sit UK's train....wahahahha.....for me is fun.....
well......get to sit foreign train...nah....what a lame >.

First thing first is what?? of cause is CAM WHORE for awhile....
as you can see ...DA TAAAAA.....


Next day, went for grocery shopping....
by the way my stamina is freaking good now....
from the house to the shopping mall...it takes me around 25 to 30 mins walk....
PRO?? yeah of cause.....
Da taaa.....of cause must have some capturing time during the walk, to chill me out .....


This is my friend, always used to walk long distance with me....

Sigh...winter time....."STILL HAVEN END"

until the tree cant grow leafs.....




TADAAAA......is Cheeses......
and say CHEESE.....
arghhh my favourite food....
that's why i chose this spot to take a picture .....well and also show-off to cheese lover....



.......................
...................... Shopping time................
.....................

Lastly, of cause is bleeding time....
as in i need to pay all my groceries stuff....
Can you see....myhoney waffles, is one of my favourite cereal....

time to advertise....
This is Honey Waffles, as you can call it as Honey Monster.....
it contains protein, fibre, iron, energy and guess what is NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING
If you are in UK , must get this....Honey Waffles.
Easy, delicious and healthy....Honey Waffles....
This why, i got myself 4 boxes of Honey Waffles....
You should get a box for yourself.....
Time for dinner.....
today meal menu:
1) pizza
2) garlic bread
3) honey dew
4) fruit juice
Chef: Sara, Phoebe, Amy, and ME......
As you can see....How good am I...
The delicious of garlic bread....made by meeeeee....and phoebe
Well.....wanna hire us??
The making of garlic bread...
The set menu....
Hot plate been served
The homemade Pizza
nah...just cam whore....
My dinner.....
Lastly, is entertainment time......
MOVIES.....
The Sunday.....
celebrate belated Chinese New Year.....with all Malaysian students...
well...no group picture yet.....STORII......

Roast Lamb
and the messy me......


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Speechless...Blog more la. And come over more for the weekends =D

Unknown said...

glad to see more pics of you... :) Take care... enjoy! and Dont forget to study ok! :P