3/18/10

~The delicious of the day~

As some professional says, is good to have a nice meal before begin the hard work of your assignments, so I took up his advise and start to plan for my meal. As what the famous chef (refer to me, Ashley) had planned to make some western style cuisine for her dinner.

The name of the meal today is................. Chickduladu, (sound so French-y).

As the strategy books had written, brand name is part of the major key to sucess, that's why this name been created. Nah....By the way for your information I'm not boasting myself, whereas I'm reviewing my talents and cooking skills to you all...... *Applause* nah...thank you thank you...

For your information, ingrediants will not review at the moment. Please coorporate...wahhahaha look so pro.... >.



Chickduladu included of 2 marinated drum sticks, 1 baked potato (which baked 1 hour long), steam vege vege with mushrooms and lastly turkey hams ( thanks phoebe for your turkey donation).


Add on a cup of lemonade for faster digestion.



No sugar added. Which can lower down my fats and carbohydrate.


Yummy......you cant believe how tasty it was....



Within 15 mins, I'm done with my meal....
and is time to say Hi to FATS and Hi to CARBOHYDRATE.





woohhoooo........is good to practice not to waste food even you are full....
Yummy....slum slum......!!!

oh ya......Happy St Patrick's day 2010.....
the GREEN DAY......






No comments: