3/14/10

~Show ME~




God, can you lead me to a church that you want me to go?
I'm lost now, I already been attend this church for more than 3 times and now I doesn't want attend it anymore.
I've skipped service for more than 2 weeks, God can you please lead me to a church.
That I really can feel Your Holy Spirit. I need You to lead me on. I afraid and I shy, I dont dare to go alone, What should I do right now? Skip service again?
I need a home, I need your shelter, I need a place that I can feel HOME.


I love You, all of my day is with You.

Wherever I go, You will follow me.

Shine my path with your words.

Show me Your foot prints.

Printed on a place where is obvious.

Give me a light to see and I wont get lost.

1 comment:

tRacy said...

My dear, dont worry, every step trembles a possibility.
Maybe it's already existed?YOu cant feel His present maybe it was because you were not used to the different environment? I think, He can be everywhere, as long as you are still long for HIm... I think you would have a batter understanding on it then me? Keep moving on babe,I pray that the Almighty God is there to be with you, every single moment. =) Cheers! Do you daily devotion and pray b4 sleep most importantly. !!