3/22/10

~Level UP again~

I'm freaking happy today, I just felt God is changing me all the time.
Today is my first time I attending a new church meeting in UK by myself.
I been struggling for not attending church and I thought of gave up to find church, one day one of my friend (Jasmine) told me that I shouldn't stop attending church. She tried to encourage me and telling me her experience, well honestly that time I wasn't really pay attention on what she said because I knew I wouldn't go to a new church alone.
I don't dare to go find church alone is all because I knew my English standard wasn't that good, I'm afraid of talking with "white".
Since yesterday, I have no idea why I just took up my friend advice to send an email to the church and end up a guy name Andrew follow up me.
Seriously I do know where this braveness came from, early the morning he gave me a lift and now end up I in the new church.




Is really hard to believe how God answering my prayer just within a week.
In that church, they do speak in tongue and I can feel the Holy Spirit presence.
They do have healing and deliverance section as well.
I feel God is so good....I feel so much comfortable with this church.
The most happy moment is I got to know 3 friends today, Andrew, Daniella and Mayoor.
Andrew fetched us back to his house and we had lunch together.
It was awesome!!! we fellowship together, share our testimony and the funny part is we all are the same crazy types of people.! Wooohoooo....!! I FOUND YOU GUYS MAN......
They are seriously fun and nice people, and we plan to have a trip during the Easter time.
GOD I LOVE YOU.......
Yeah....LEVEL UP again...!!! WOHOOOOO

1 comment:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

girl, i am glad u did it. gambate. it's nice to hang out with whites sometimes. once in a life time.