3/29/09

~3rd day~

Finally i can get sleep all over the night...
Seriously need to thanks to pk and ying ying..
both of them saw me like this, their heart is pain..well i guess so...
so they came to my house and "tam" me sleep. just like a baby
in this hard time, i must go through it..
If not i afraid i just simply find a guy to fulfill my sadness..
well...pray hard it wont happen this day.
from today onwards, i start to take care of myself..
I want to continue back my life.
Because i trust, and i believe the last time in God...
"he" will stand up proudly in front of everyone.
I waiting for the day. This will be my dream.
Thats nothing i can do...I only can fast and pray...
just waiting for the day to come...
I believe 4 of us is the brave warrior of CYC..
There's no one can take away it.
Last night...
I called him ask about his password.
but i saw waiting call..
I very scare when the moment i saw his phone is on waiting call.
my mind started to think wrongly, and.........cried....
I chose not to call him anymore in the future..
sms will be nice...because i might not know he on phone with other girls or her.
this the only way to prevent me not to think so much.
the most memorable things that he wrote is
End of this year, he will not the same person anymore.
after he success in his studies and in God way..
he once again will chase me back.
well..that's all I can do is wait.
is true when after i came back from UK.
I dont know i still love him like now, or he still love me like now.
but i hope God will make a way.
I'll WAIT

No comments: