3/28/09

~2nd day of pain~

The second day of pain....
I wonder why I still so stupid, every second, every min waiting for my phone to ring.
Why i get cheated by someone that so close with me and even 2 times?? this question is keep flowing...
The moment my eyes is close, picture of the scene came out again...
Automatically my tears will roll down, and start to curse...
I feel like I want to go away from this place as soon as possible.
My heart is afraid of the day come...when both of them pass by my front.
Really cant imagine...but anyway will bless or congrats, if that is the day.
But i can say that, it will be more suffer than now.
No mood to study, no mood to eat or even rest. ( just like what i am now)
Very tired, very pain, very hurt.... is hard to describe the feeling..
just feel like my future is hard to walk.
Yes...everyone telling me that God is with me...
So?? the physical is not here...
still got 20 more days to go...
I dont know what will happen between you and me...
do we still celebrate? do we still can eat in a same table? or is the other one eating with you?
No one knows....
Sigh..is very tired to forget everything..just hope i get an accident...and bang my head...
so i can lost all the memory in a min time.

This is what i hope for....hope i wont so stupid purposely go bang a tree..

No comments: