3/12/09

~What a Hi~

ehh....Never know is already March 2009....
I've been abandon my blog for 3 months times...
Once again i say hi to my blog...
What a night, i need to burn up all my notes into my mind...
Having my final exam for this week..
just for a relax...gone through a few of my friends' blogger...
looks like everyone are busying on church event...
I'm just like standing outside my corridor and looking at the busy highway.
Nothing to do, feel like my circle of life is just me you he and her....
I'm kinda emo right here, seems like everyone is burning their notes
but I'm here blogging..
Looks like time is ticking away...Is time for me to turn back to my notes....
oh ya...By the way
Just for information...11 of march is one of a special day for me....
Specifically "Some special day for me"
I just name this day as (The Pain of Love)

No comments: