3/26/09

~Dont Judge a book by its cover~

Finally is Thursday...
is the only day i have no class.
I'm Extremely bored NOW....No one at home, No entertainment and even no friends are free
so......to get some entertainment is to open my house fridge and look for food and drinks.
Just for the afternoon, I open the fridge more than ten times.
Ah HAR......I think of something...Is use egg to do facial mask....
Is the only thing to kill time and also can beauty up myself.
I prepared everything in 5 min; tie my hair and do a quick facial wash..
DADA ....is time to crack the egg into the bowl...
When the moment i open egg box, I saw all eggs are crack....
Stupid me went to called my mum, and yell and her....
And my mum laught at me in a very evil way..and she told me is a creative way of making jelly using egg shell..
Ish...damn ....
A kill time method GONE...and even get bluff by a box of stupid jelly egg shells
The moral value of the day is Dont Judge a Book by Its COVER...
What THE ............ DAY......








No comments: