3/27/09

~The end our story~

I always think, I'm the one is the most happy in this world..
I always think, I'm the one who has no worries in my future....
And I always believe that, everyone around us are admire my life...
Somehow everything has change out of sudden..
I always believe that "YOU CHANGED"
But you still the same....
This is just a dream...This is just my thought...
The feeling of hurt and pain, I cant describe....
There is nothing I can do now...The only thing is to pray for you...
Once a person step wrong, don't look back...move forward...
Because everything will change ....It wont be the same anymore..
Just fight for the future....and God will provide us the things that we want...
Time to put down everything, is a very heavy burden...
Although is suffer...but the burden that i carrying is more suffer than now.
Put down and move forward, walk the mountain.
We will never be the same again.
Let put a stop in our story...and put a the end on it...
This will be the first day of my life without the burden..
Hope i still can accept you as my friend..

No comments: