4/5/09

~The Revival Wind~

Pastor JayKoopman came to our church to give seminar and evangelistic event..
at first I thought this is just a normal pastor and normal evangelistic event
Never know, Pastor Jay has brought the Revival fire.
through this four days I've realize a lot of things through his preaching.
I always said, God will never forgive me again, God will never anoint me again.
Really Thank God that you brought Pastor Jay here...
When my spiritual down (that means i sin), I will always said I hate this church..
But now I realize that, all my thought is all wrong.
God send his son (Jay) to talk to me.
Now my heart is fully restore back the joys and grace.
I've been cheated by devil up side down.
Now once again I'm back again.
The fire inside my heart has started to burn back, is stir my heart back again.
And i just pray everyday and every night...
I just want my fire to keep burning and not light up again.
God...I just pray that through this week, "he" has also received your joy and love.
I believe.....
The fire inside his heart has burn up...
I trust in you..."he" will never be the same again....
God...I'm so sorry, I've been away from you for so darn long.
Now I'm back to your side...
I'm the one of the sheep that lost...
Now God you found me back....
I wont go away from you...and I stand firm in your heart..
I love you Daddy...My heavenly God...

No comments: