4/7/09

Just yesterday, we went out to Cheras to get some stuff..
Well...the feeling just like back to last time.
is so cool....out of sudden my tears just drip down.
I thought i can have a pretty cool wedding in 5 years time.
but now everything is under pending.
By the way, we just went out like a normal friends.
my heart missed those day so much..
when we walk, our hands will never separate.
do i still get the chance to go out with him again?
I hope i do so....
My mind keep thinking of something bad...
that not suppose to think of...
sigh.....the hurt is still crawling inside my heart.
I just pray that this feeling will blow away by a strong wind..
and my day will be brighten once again.
God....although my physical is very week...but my spiritually is very strong now.
Because I have spiritually husband (God), but physically I lost him....
I need both....can I ??

No comments: