4/24/09

~I like do things behind~

Dont bother my stuff...
I love to do what i want...
I like to enjoy....I like no one disturbing....
But why always you the one want to know what i doing??
I'm a girl needed someone to take away all my burden
I just need times to relax...
But why you always the one who know??
I just need to have my own privacy....
Cheat is because I just want no one knows what im doing...
i need privacy time for my own..
i dont like always check by people...
asking where am i, what im doing...or why not going to church..
is all because you all hold me too tight...

1 comment:

CooLkEe said...

you tot i want to know?
i also want to know why i always the one who know..
if can choose , i can say no interested .
u always say ppl hold u tight.
is u wan ppl to hold u .
alright . what u want to do wat u like to do just go ahead .
thanks for your information .
anyway take care