10/9/08

~Pass~

opssie.....I'm 19 this year....
well...though i live in this world for 19 years...
but what I've done in the pass was a mess...
After this year is my no longer of teenager age..
Every year also get to celebrate my birthday with different kind surprise...
I was wondering...after my no longer teen age year do i still remain this kind of sweet memory birthday?
Do it still maintain to have this kind of celebration?? *ponder & ponder*
We will never knows what is happening in front of you...
precious every moment that you have...
although is a small little tiny surprise or present...
I must learn to be appreciate...
Because i always thought of there is one day .....Friends will go away from you...
Day by day....everyone are stepping out to a social world...
People are changing to be cruel in anywhere...
There are no more innocent mind set or even a pure talk..
However....I found a gang of friends that's always never CHANGE...
Pour out their little pure heart just to stay by your side...
they are ....(I wont mention)....
Their love is uncondition...
without any benefit....
They love me when I'm unlovable...
Hug me when I'm unhuggable...
Bear me when I'm unbearable...
Dance when I got my good news...
Cry cause i crying there...(Ashley experience)
Some people just come into my life and go away quietly...
But
"Their" footprints has printed inside my heart...
and you never saw a exit footprints there...
you can see clearly their footprints just like a circle...
No beginning and no END....
Shall i say THANK YOU to them??
NOpe...cause the word Thanks are not in their dictionary anymore...
I Hope I can...
Give you a sea...(so our love just like a sea wave will never stop)
If you leaving...
Give you a house in heaven... (so I know where you staying in the future)
Memorable 19's birthday

1 comment:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

m glad that u had a great b'day... hugS!