10/1/08

~Far away~

Is already 3.30 in the midnight... I still staying up in front my laptop
Out of a sudden, I wondering what I'm doing throughout the week
I felt sorry to Him, I've been never find Him and even ignore Him.
I started to far away from Him, I just felt empty now.
Every time wanted to close with Him, but my heart dont seem want to sacrifice the time for Him, I rather choose to find Darling.
Now i realise that, I'm totally living in this world. It was so wonderful and relax.
I can't face Him, I really can't ...is impossible for me.
Sometime i think of Him, My tears fall down with no reason.
I dont really believe that is His touched even though till now.
What's the problem??
The only problem is I want Him to leave me and just put me down.
"He" so called my important "person" in my life, but I cant do what he want me to do
I even love to do the things He dont like or even hate.
What a joke for me....
I knew He still waiting for me to go back to Him, but i chose not too..
If there a chance for me to choose, I rather I dont know Him...
And start to know Him all over again...Just like the first time I met Him.
It was so cool..sometime feel like press the restart button in our life.
Do this restart button exist in our life??
While I turn back my head and take a look in my life, I saw a lots holes and darkness...
Been calculating how many holes over there...(I guess cant finish calculate)
sick of writing so many stuff over here...
By the way feel like saying a sentence to Him... ( I miss You)
Isn't that a bit of a contradiction??

No comments: