10/15/08

~new born baby~





Life experience...
a day in secondary school...We mentioned bout religion stuff...
I face a girl (stubborn girl) that i never ever met ...
I started to explain the meaning of christian...
well...unfortunately discussion turn up to be argument ...
From the day onwards, i give up myself talked to her..
though we are best friend.
just a flip eye....we graduated....never thought of we will met often...
at first felt exhausted spread the gospel to her...but God got his plan...
Our church organized an adventure camp...and through this camp...she committed in our church.
and even she accepted Christ and GET BAPTIZE in last Sunday...
God make a way for her...I trust in the Lord that God will have a plan in every single person...
her testimony brought up my Faith ...it told me that how bad you are...God will change you...
From the stubborn, boyish, ruddy person have changed...
never aspect...never give a thought of it....
Whenever she give testimony ...my tears will always drop because her life give me a big impact to me...
Lastly I really thousand thank God that He saved her life..
she is part of my back bones...without of her support, my life might be miserable..
This gift from her is priceless...the most precious gift that she gave to me is standing infornt of hundred people and gave out her testimony...
Love you Kee....a new born baby girl...

No comments: