10/9/08

~ 1 Year~

DAH DAH.....Happy Birthday toooooooooo US......
Just a turn...our relationship has fully turns up 1 year old....
This relationship is born at 09/10/2007 (4 something in the evening)
so I chosen this time to blog...though is a morning now...but well....still 4 something.
What a mess up...
from enemy become couple...
from a different characters blend together..
Well...how we get started...??
The first place we met up...
(midvally arcade planet) what a nice dating place...
The first time we shared problem...
While he fell in love with my pet sister...and I fell in love with his best buddy..
The funny part is we got a mess in our characters...
We have an exchange our sex...
I'm a tomboy, and he is a sissy boy...
He called me brother and I called him as sister...
But now...
Darling & Baby
What a wonderful story...
I just keeping up my faith that our relationship will never ends...
To Darling:
My love buried in your heart...
Everyday I sleep in the silent, just wait you to say I love you...
I keep myself in the dark, cause I want you to brighten my life
Walk in the narrow path, just to let you hold me tide
Clipped my wings up, so i wont fly away from you.
Counting day by day, just to wait you to say "Can you married me?"
Doodling all the time, to pretend that I'm paying attention in class, but is actually missing you.
Love to be lost...so you always will by my side...
Hope to see stars, so I can make a lot of wishes for you.
DARLING
I love you tomorrow
I love you today
I love you FOREVER AND FOREVER ALWAYS....
We will be the sweet VALENTINE


Click this video....Is the song that i want to dedicate to you...!!

1 comment:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

congrats my dear sour n bitter!