10/14/08

~I guess~

Is the final countdown for my assignment...
Praise the Lord ...I left 2 assignments to go...
paper works drive me out of this world
Finally I have time to take a nap...
While i on my bed, mind are start to functioning...
(thinking) During this stress week...
I found out that my mood turn badly towards everyone, even though my closer friends.
Round and round, back to the question...am I really changed to the other person? (questioning myself)
well......I guess so...
oppsss...things just happened without any realize...
People around me are enduring the hurting from me..
usually the ME will make an apologize, but the ME now is getting evil..
I guess a cup of glass broken, no 1 can stick it back like an original cup.
even though a tore paper.
No doubt their feelings just same as that.
Is time for me to come out from my little paradise
BECAUSE The wonderful land of mine are control by the evil.
the time reached...I got to turn out myself and back to the normal.

No comments: