10/1/08

~is too late~


Just pass 1 hour, 4 .30 in the midnight....No different....Still staying up in front my laptop.
Half way doing my assignment....I heard this song....Is too late to apologize..
well...though this is a hitz song in last few months, i heard more than 5 times in a day...
feel bored toward this song...but just for this moment, this song make me remember Him...
I have no idea why i scare of the word too late...well...I though i said i wanted Him to leave me...or even abandon me....but why i still worry bout this?? I afraid that He will say to me Is too late for you to apologize to me...Is too late...Gosh...this sentence really stir me up ...!! I dont know what I'm waiting right now but I afraid too face Him now so i chose not too...well...I'll make a promise to myself and my Darling....Give me sometime to overcome myself, I dont want to live in 3D life anymore...(well...only my church member knew what I'm talking right now) after i overcome it...I only come back to Him.. I hope it wont too late....I not using myself to overcome, I knew He gave me the authority to FIght with it, but I never make use of it. Just give me sometime.....I knew You just right beside me now, just to say sorry to you, I still dont dare to face you, I knew You see what i wrote here. Give me sometime to face You back...


No comments: