6/3/07

~Alor Gajah Camp PIC~

NIGHT




























this is the picture of the adventure camp 2007..!!









































the 1st night..!!


























this is my team name..!! NINJA TURTLE
























is so greenish..!! i love it so much..!! fresh air..!!
































the chalet that we stay..!! thousand of mosquito and insect...!!




















cute pastor...!!


















my team leader..!! poser betul..!!























1 is my TAI KOR...the other 1 is my TAI TAI KOR..!!







i love the lighting so much..!! damn chun man..!!














this is my team-mate..!! after the games damn tiring..!!

















well...this are the black NINJA ...DONT PLAY A FOOL WITH THEM










WEST members..!! ROX..!!








4 NINJA ....!!






2 blackie..!! ash and wen




room leader and leader...!!


.
going home...!! everyone is lack of rest..!!
this is such a meaningfull camp to me...!! i've overcome many thing and over my limit..!! i gain such a nice experience in this camp..!! rememberable...!!

No comments: