6/27/07

~DANCE = LIFE ~

NIGHT
alright..!! i back to my dancing class..!! damn miss every single move..!! but quite upset cant catch up some of the steps..!! and my bone is like lack of oil..!! cant even dance smoothly anymore..!! but anyways my cell group members and i organizing 1 of the dancing class..!! we plan to form a dancing team and take part in every single competition held..!! oh well...i've forgotten to said that...im damn happy with it..!! my dancing teacher told us that August we are going to have 1 competition..!! location still dont know yet..!! oh my GOSH...i damn happy with it..!! after my dancing class lucas and tracy came to my house over night..!! we chit chat and do our homework till the night of 4 in the morning..!! luckily next day no school..if not dieing like hell..!! by the way if anyone interested in dancing and good in dancing..can i invited you to come and teach me some step?? cause i wanna to learn some "special edition" dancing step...!! haha..eeee..!! anyways DANCE=LIFE..!!

No comments: